Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just enjoying you!

At 19 weeks, "Buddy" has started moving a lot and it is so comforting. He is always on my mind. I mean, how can I forget about him as he tumbles inside my belly.

I went up into our attic today to get some of Madi's baby items down for "Buddy". Gosh, we have quite a few things like her old swing, bouncer, bassinet, and infant car seat. As I touched each item they brought back sweet memories of my baby girl. My heart smiled as it shared the warmth of our attic. The moment was short lived because I quickly had to get to the AC. Whew! It is hot enough to cook a full course meal in our attic. Kendrick came to the rescue and pulled everything down for me. I literally cannot wait to go through each of Madi's baby items to prepare them for Therren. I am feeling a kid in a candy store and I just had to share!

No comments: