Thursday, August 12, 2010

Retail Therapy while waiting for Baby

Okay, since finding out that we are expecting a Boy, I have had a major itch to buy something gender related! So tonight we stopped at Kohl's just to check out their baby stuff. The outfits were super cute or should I say "handsome." ( I gotta remind myself of the proper terminology when referring to the male gender....he-he.)

We found a few items on the clearance rack that were must haves! The price was just right so I could not leave the store without my Baby Boy's summer clothes. Kendrick picked out 1 outfit and I chose 2 more. We ended up spending less than $10 for all three outfits. How sweet is that!?

I think I have started something....I will be shopping clearance for the next couple of months. Babies can never have enough, right?

No comments: